General terms and conditions
Our general terms & conditions & house rules together
- The hotel room must be occupied by 23:00 at the latest on the day of arrival, if no other appointments have been made.
- Cityhotel Wood is not responsible for the consequences of theft, accidents or damage to the property of the guest, except in case of fault on his part.In that case Cityhotel Wood can never be held liable for compensation of more costs or damages than would be covered by a normal MTPL insurance under these circumstances.
- On the day of departure the guest must leave the hotel room before 11:00 a.m., if no other departure time has been agreed.
Reservation & payment
- A reservation can be made via the website, by e-mail or by phone, and is binding for both guest and Cityhotel Wood, if the requested holiday accommodation is available in the specified period.
- The reservation must be guaranteed by means of a credit card guarantee or a down payment of the full reservation value.
- Any costs for cash deposits and/or transfers are for the account of the guest.
- The payment of the (initial) payment implies that the guest has taken note of and agrees to the general terms and conditions mentioned here and the full description of the stay he has reserved.
Cancellation & modifications
- Guest is entitled to cancel and dissolve the reservation with due observance of the following:
- Cancellations can be made via e-mail: email@example.com
- Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before arrival date on flexible rates (unless otherwise agreed). There is no right to a refund on non-refundable reservations.
- In case of cancellation, modification or no show within 24 hours before arrival date (on flexible rates) or in case of no-show, 100% of the reservation value will be charged. If other cancellation conditions are stated on your confirmation, these are leading. For specials, packages and groups other cancellation conditions are valid.
- If the guest leaves earlier than the reserved check-out date, 100% of the reservation amount will be charged.
For your and our safety! In the regulations below you can read the most important house rules that apply within our hotel. We ask you to respect and accept these rules.
- All instructions from hotel staff relating to house rules must be followed.
- Stay calm in case of fire. Report a fire at reception or call in the nearest fire alarm.
- In the event of a general fire alarm, leave the premises immediately.
- In case of fire, do not use the lifts under any circumstances.
- In connection with the identification requirement, you must be able to show valid proof of identification of all persons staying in the hotel at the time of check-in. The minimum age to stay in our hotel is 18 years, with the exception of children and young adults staying with their parents.
- Cameras are installed at various locations within the building. Everyone who is in our hotel agrees to make recordings. In case of calamities and/or incidents these recordings can be shown to third parties as supporting material.
- Lost and found must be handed in at the reception desk.
- The hotel is not responsible for the loss or theft of your belongings.
- The management, the owner of this location and/or persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage suffered by visitors to the location.
You're not allowed to
- Take hotel property outside the building.
- To consume, use, trade or carry narcotics.
- Nitrous oxide balloons to be used in the room.
- Causing nuisance to another person by means of loud music, unsympathetic behaviour or noise of any kind.
- Smoking in the entire building. If we find that people do smoke, we are obliged to charge € 200.00 cleaning costs.
- Receiving guests in the rooms for the purpose of sexual commercial activities.
- Lighting candles, incense, etc. in our hotel rooms, this in connection with fire hazards.
- Certain decorations, such as confetti, are not permitted in the hotel rooms. Ask at reception if your decoration is allowed. Any additional cleaning costs or technical faults resulting from this will be charged to the guest.
- Damage, loss or destruction of hotel property will result in immediate removal, liability and/or reporting to the police.
In all cases not provided for in these regulations, the management of Cityhotel Wood will decide.