Your dog is also welcome at WOOD!
Your dog is welcome at WOOD, too. For € 19,50/night, we’ll arrange everything for you and your dog: water, dog biscuits and a dog box spring of course!
Less animal-friendly guests (with or without allergies) may rest assured: the rooms suitable for dogs are all located in the souterrain. And the hotel will never turn into a zoo, because only one dog per room is allowed. House rules have been drawn up to keep any nuisance to a minimum.
House rules for dogs
- Dogs are not allowed in public areas such as the restaurant, lounge, library and meeting rooms.
- Dogs are only allowed in a few of our rooms which are located in the souterrain. A maximum of 1 dog per room applies for this.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Citylofts.
- Dogs are not allowed to sit on the hotel beds, furniture and are not allowed to make use of the sanitary facilities.
- It is not allowed to leave your dog unattended in the hotel room when you leave the hotel by yourself.
- The owner of the dog is held liable for the repair costs for damage to the interior.
- In case of persistent noise nuisance, we reserve the right to remove the dog from the hotel. Removal due to nuisance does not entitle to a refund.
- Dogs must be dry and clean before entering the hotel.
Book a room with your dog
We recommend that you make a reservation by telephone (+31 118 724 801) or by e-mail if you intend to bring your dog, so that you can be informed about the possibilities and availability.