Appartement Langeviele 71
Apartment in the centre of Middelburg
The apartment is located in the shopping street 'de Langeviele' and a short distance away from Cityhotel Wood.
With all amenities
In this atmospheric, monumental apartment with roof terrace, you and 4-6 persons can enjoy a pleasant weekend, midweek or week in the capital of Zeeland.
There are two bedrooms; an attic room and a bedroom on the first floor, where you will also find the common living room with open kitchen and roof terrace. The bedrooms each have a double box spring and on both floors there is a bathroom with washbasin, shower and toilet. The attic room is also equipped with a sofa bed, which can be made up for 1 or 2 extra persons, making it ideal for families with children. The shared open-plan kitchen is equipped with all the comforts and necessary appliances.
Minimum length of stay
- In the months of March to September a minimum stay of 3 nights applies
- In the month of October there is a minimum stay of 2 nights
- On weekends outside the high season, a minimum stay of 2 or 3 nights may apply.
- Planning a longer stay in Middelburg? When you book 7 nights or more, you will benefit from an extra price advantage! This discount is already included in the prices you can book online.
- Apartment surface +/- 130m2.
- Two bedrooms each with a double box spring (1m80 x 2m10)
- Two bathrooms with washbasin, shower and toilet
- Communal living room
- Open kitchen with gas cooker, combi-oven, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso machine and electric kettle
- Washing machine
- WiFi / internet
- Central Heating
- Television on the 1st floor and attic bedroom
- Roof terrace with garden furniture +/- 30m2
- Final cleaning included (no intermediate cleaning)
- Smoking is not allowed
- Pets (max. 2 dogs) are allowed for a fee (19,50 per dog/night)
Before your stay
Booking, changing and cancelling
Nice to know: booking through our website is always cheaper than through an online booking agent. Keep an eye on our newsletter for offers, promotions and discount codes.
Do you want to change your reservation? Check whether your reservation conditions permit this. If you have booked directly with us, we will take care of your reservation. If you have booked with an online booking agent, please contact them.
You can find more information on our General Terms and Conditions page.
All rooms are only accessible by stairs, so not suitable for the disabled.
Dogs are allowed after consultation. We kindly ask you, when booking your flat, to indicate whether your dog will be coming along for a night in the flat at Langeviele. A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed and there is a surcharge of € 19.50 per night.
The apartment has two separate sleeping areas, both of which have a double box spring. The attic room is equipped with a sofa bed, which can be made up for 1 or 2 extra persons, so it is ideal for families with 1 or 2 children. Placing an extra bed in the apartment is not possible.
During your stay
In the inner city of Middelburg, you have to pay to park everywhere. Please bear in mind that the average charge is 15.00 per day in the multi-storey car parks. Click here to see the map of Middelburg showing the parking places
You can check in for your stay in the Apartment on Langeviele 71 at the reception of Cityhotel Wood. The hotel is located at a few minutes walking distance from the Apartment. On the day of arrival you can check in from 15:00, the reception is open until 23:00.
You are looking forward to a pleasant and carefree stay and we will make sure that your apartment is in perfect order on arrival. In case you are not satisfied, you can also contact the reception of Cityhotel Wood. We would like to hear about any problems or complaints immediately so that we can still be of service to you during your stay.
Coffee and tea facilities
In the apartment there is a Nespresso machine and a water boiler. Are you a real coffee or tea lover? Then we recommend you to bring your own cups and tea bags, so you will not run out during your stay.
Don't feel like preparing breakfast yourself? Order your take-away breakfast from The Green Room (Cityhotel Wood's restaurant) and we will make sure it is ready for you at the agreed time!
Check out is before 11:00 on the day of departure.
In 2021 this will amount to € 2.75 per person per night.
Smartphones and tablets have become indispensable, even during a weekend or holiday. You can use the Wi-Fi on site free of charge.
Cleaning, towels and linen
- The final cleaning of the flat is taken care of by Cityhotel Wood, but we ask you to do the dishes yourself.
- If required, you can order a new towel set and/or linen set between 11:00 and 15:00 at the reception of Cityhotel Wood.
- The rent of an extra towel set is € 5,- per person and consists of a large and a small towel.
- An extra linen set can be hired for €10 per bed and consists of a sheet, pillow cases and duvet cover.
- Interim cleaning is not included
After your stayOf course we hope you had a nice stay in the flat and that you enjoyed Middelburg and its surroundings. But even if you have points of improvement, we would like to hear them. A review is therefore something we read with great interest!
Would you rather tell us personally how your stay was? That is also possible. Please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.