Information & measures
What can we still do, what should we leave during this COVID-19 pandemic?
At WOOD we place the health of all of us above all else. At the same time, we continue to explore how we can contribute to as much joy and joy in life as possible.
Because the opposite of 'healthy' is not only 'sick'. Also those who are lonely, anxious or gloomy deserve care and attention. (That is also a little self-interest. Financially, yes, but also humanly: we blossom when we can offer hospitality to others).
For the time being, the same applies to us: keep a distance of one and a half meters. If you are sick, we ask you to stay at home. (We will gladly send you a post card!) We provide plenty of opportunity to wash or disinfect your hands and we take care of the door handles, counters and other touch points.
Furthermore, we adhere to the measures drawn up by the government and the Dutch 'RIVM':
- Always keep a distance of 1.5 meters. The 1,5 distance is mandatory for everyone (18 years and >) and when you are not from the same household.
- From the age of 13, the mask obligation applies in public areas, including in restaurants (not while seated).
- Do not go to places where it is crowded.
- Sneeze and cough in your elbow.
- Wash your hands often with soap.
- Do you have a cold? Then stay at home!
- Do you have a fever or are you cramped? Then all housemates have to stay at home.
- Get tested in case of complaints
Corona entry pass
Starting on 25 September 2021, everyone over the age of 14 will need to provide a corona pass to enter hotels and restaurants.
What does this mean for your stay in Cityhotel Wood?
- When checking in, hotel guests over the age of 14 will be asked to show a corona certificate or test certificate. We’ll make a note of this immediately so you’ll only need to be asked once.
- If you have a pass, you are welcome to visit our restaurant.
- If you don’t have a pass, we will deliver breakfast to your hotel room as roomservice.
- If you did not made a reservation for our breakfast, our restaurant staff will ask you to show your corona certificate or test certificate.
With our flexible rates it is possible to cancel free of charge up to 11 AM on the day of arrival. This policy is not valid for non-refundable bookings.
Restaurant The Green Room
Due to the current corona situation in the Netherlands, stricter measures will apply from November 28 to December 19, '21 and all restaurants will be closed from 5 p.m.
We serve breakfast 7 days a week in our restaurant between 7:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. We keep 1,5 meters away between the occupied tables in our restaurant. For breakfast we work with shifts per half hour. Do you prefer breakfast in the room? That is also possible, we do not charge a surcharge for room service.
Lunch and Early dining
Lunch and early dining in restaurant The Green Room is possible on Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoon between 12 noon and 5 p.m. The restaurant will close at p.m.
As a hotel guest it is still possible to enjoy the dishes from The Green Room in the evening. We offer roomservice between 5p p.m and 7:30 p.m. on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Our kitchen is not open on Tuesday-, Wednesday- and Sunday evenings.
For the most up to date state of affairs we would like to refer you to the the Zeeland Veilig website.